Author of M/M romance published with Torquere Press. I write both BDSM and vanilla.
Join me for BDSMonday, where I post kinky questions, anecdotes, and anything else that strikes my fancy!
Please feel free to message me if you would like to do a guest post for BDSMonday (or if you just want to chat).
You can also find me on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
My wife's tumblr is here
I posted about my grandma recently, and I felt like I should even it out by talking about my grandpa, too.
Some of my childhood experiences include:
- having to hide McDonald’s pizza boxes (I miss McDonald’s pizza) because my grandfather is rampantly liberal (not that this is a bad thing)
- bragging that I could escape from having my hands tied behind my back. So he did. So I did.
- being shut in the garage until I learned how to make sound by blowing on a bottle
- golfing. At the time I thought it was great, but I now suspect it was his way of spending time with grandchildren while doing what he wanted anyway. Which is pretty brilliant.
- being quizzed at random times on the Latin names of animal groups (equine, feline, ursine, etc.)
(In case anyone was wondering, these are all happy memories! [Except maybe the pizza one. I didn’t really know what was going at the time and it was a little scary…])
my brother and me throw ‘your mom’ jokes at each other a lot and one time i was microwaving food and he looks at it and says ‘that looks disgusting’ so i said ‘your mom looks disgusting’ and my mom was sitting at the kitchen table and she got really mad at me
Montparnasse would have a switch-blade comb
We can’t leave a cabinet door open for two seconds, I swear.
This cat looks like he’d play jazz and say things like, “groovy” and “hip”